76 still not a grown up

Hello all,
I celebrate my 76th birthday tomorrow and I'v been reflecting on my past year. I thought I would share my year with you as you all have been such a big and wonderful part of it.
Had some sad times one recently shared with you all.  but also many many good ones.
I had two books published. Finished one 75000 page novel with a lot of advice and assistance from site members. It's doing the rounds now. Fingers and everything else crossed
Almost completed the first draft of another novel.
So I think I am content I may be older and possibly dafter but I am gloriously happy.

Peggles
Alex Rosel (WV) Alex Rosel (WV)

Re: 76 still not a grown up

You're an inspiration, peggles.

Best of luck with your novels. What genre are they?

Re: 76 still not a grown up

What a nice  thing to say Alex,

I never could sort out genres all I can say is I have

A collection of children's stories. A story about the life of a wild cat  both  published some time ago.

Recollections of personal collected experiences with departed loved ones.

A teach your self whichcraft book.

Haven't made my fortune yet but I live in hope.

Peggles
Alex Rosel (WV) Alex Rosel (WV)

Re: 76 still not a grown up

I take it that they're all children or YA books then. That's a pity because if any of them had been adult fiction in one my favored genres, I'd have liked to read it.

Re: 76 still not a grown up

Correct Alex,

Peggles
Alison Rome Alison Rome

Re: 76 still not a grown up

Many happy returns, Peggles. I hope you had a wonderful day. You and so many others on this site are my inspiration.

Please, please post the titles of your novels and where I might purchase them as my youngest daughter would love to read them.

Birthday hugs,
Alison Rome

Re: 76 still not a grown up

This post was updated on .
Hello Alison.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.
There are just two titles for your little girls age

Wild. Cat

Trevor's Island ( a collection of short stories)

All my books can be found on Amazon under Margaret Gumble Author

Also on a goggle search author page

Thank you for your interest.

Peggles