A Very Short Poem.

RogerF RogerF

A Very Short Poem.

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
j.wessier j.wessier

Re: A Very Short Poem.

Hi Roger,

It's lovely in its simplicity.

Joey
RogerF RogerF

Re: A Very Short Poem.

Thanks Joey,

Kind of you to say so. I was afraid I was going to  get shot down for putting up such a `shorty`. Thank you.
engemi ferreira engemi ferreira

Re: A Very Short Poem.

What a pity you removed your poem, RogerF, even though I understand your reasoning behind it. I think. I would have loved reading it. Poetry is my passion; well, all genre are. It's just that poetry is so special because it has to be succinct. And the shorter the poem the more difficult it becomes. Won't you place it again, just for another short while? Please? I'll return to read at the weekend if you would, as I have some deadlines ahead
engemi