Anyone heard from John lately?

stillmind stillmind

Anyone heard from John lately?

Haven't heard from John Yeoman lately. I sent an email direct and as yet, no response. Hopefully he is just off on some jaunt around the University Halls of England for a month.
Phill.H
Best Wishes from
Phill.H
Dairn Undah (New South Wales Australia)

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

Hello Phill'

John hasn't been 100% for some time.

Maybe he's just having a well deserved break and hiding away in his garden den.
Or as you say off on holiday.

I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Peggles

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

Dear members ,
I have just been informed that John has sadly died.

His daughter thanks everyone for making his last  few years a joy.

All accounts have been closed.

RIP John you will be missed.
Alison Rome Alison Rome

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

Such very sad news, Peggles. John taught me so much and with such a joyous, wicked sense of humour. I shall miss his sage advice and this marvellous site that he built. He truly was a gentleman and a scholar.

Good luck to all you wonderful writers wherever you may be.

Alison Rome
Flicker Flicker

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

How very sad i wondered why my subscription had been cancelled i sent john a message about it but didn't hear anything, only just come on here today to see this my condolences to his family.

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

Hello Flicker,
We are waiting for further contact from John's family regarding keeping the site open.

I am interested to know how you have managed to post when your subs  have been cancelled.
Do you still have time left on your final subcriptions so still have access.
I am asking because others in the same boat as yourself have been locked out and cannot post.

peggles
JLauren JLauren

Re: Anyone heard from John lately?

I am so sad to hear of John's passing.
This forum has been a joy to be part of. I have enjoyed reading posts from around the globe and getting to know you all.
He began a community that is important to me.
Blessings and condolences to John's family. His larger than life presence will be missed.

Jeanine