Hello, I'm New Here

ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

Hello, I'm New Here

Hello Everyone,

I'm a Nigerian novelist and short story writer. I'm new here. I look forward to learning more from you.

Thank you.

Chioma.
John Yeoman John Yeoman

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Welcome. Chioma! Several other SPP members here are from Africa (though, I concede, Africa is a very big place ) You'll find us friendly and helpful. We all look forward to reading your work.
ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Thanks John. I look forward to sharing and learning too.

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Welcome, Chioma. What sort of things do you like to write? And what do you like to read?
ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

RE: Hello, I'm New Here

Hi Bea,
I enjoy reading and writing flash fiction stories , short stories, novels.

I'd like to enter a story for the storypenpal writing contest. Can I possibly get it critiqued first before submitting? Is that allowed?

Thanks.

Chioma
Sent from my Windows Phone

RE: Hello, I'm New Here

No harm in getting it critiqued first, Chioma. Leastwise, I don't see any rule against it, and I made the rules  Just make sure you first check the rules for entry by clicking on the link in the panel above: Win $50 cash in our monthly flash fiction contest!
Alex Rosel (WV) Alex Rosel (WV)

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Welcome, Chioma. I look forward to reading some of your work.
ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

RE: Hello, I'm New Here

Thanks Alex.

I just submitted a flash story for critiquing.

I look forward to reading your work too.

Bye

Chioma

Sent from my Windows Phone

Welcome, Chioma. I look forward to reading some of your work.

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-I-m-New-Here-tp5623p5637.html
To unsubscribe from Hello, I'm New Here, click here.
NAML
ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

RE: Hello, I'm New Here

Oh great news.

I just posted my story in the critique section.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity.

Best regards,
Chioma

Sent from my Windows Phone

No harm in getting it critiqued first, Chioma. Leastwise, I don't see any rule against it, and I made the rules

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-I-m-New-Here-tp5623p5633.html
To unsubscribe from Hello, I'm New Here, click here.
NAML
RosannaMarie RosannaMarie

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Chioma,

Welcome! It's a friendly group.

I read your story for the flash fiction contest. It was superb.

I love birds and have written a love story about two (different from yours, of course.) You gave me an education about mating. LOL!!  Don't worry, I won't steal that from you. Mine is written for middle age  youth and I would not want to include that.

Have fun on this site!!
Rosanna Marie

ChiomaIwunzeIbiam ChiomaIwunzeIbiam

RE: Hello, I'm New Here

Thanks Rosanna.

You're too kind.

Sent from my Windows Phone

I read your story for the flash fiction contest. It was superb.

I love birds and have written a love story about two (different from yours, of course.) You gave me an education about mating. LOL!!  Don't worry, I won't steal that from you. Mine is written for middle age  youth and I would not want to include that.

Have fun on this site!!
Rosanna Marie

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-I-m-New-Here-tp5623p5662.html
To unsubscribe from Hello, I'm New Here, click here.
NAML

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Welcome Chiomalwanzeibiam,

everyone here is friendly and helpful. I look forward to reading your work.

peggles
rasti17 rasti17

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Great to see this forum spreading worldwide. I would love to read some of your work. I have a thing or two on here and would love your comments.

Bi Bi

Pat
abit2kish abit2kish

Re: Hello, I'm New Here

Hello Chioma,

Greetings. I'm also new to this group. I haven't yet read the story that I read you posted, but will go and look for it ;)

Look forward to getting to know you better.

Sincerely, Peg