Hello from Detroit

Gretchen Gretchen

Hello from Detroit

Hello, my name is Gretchen Stone. I have published 2 books. Kaleidoscope and Orange Alert.  The first was about American nurses serving in Vietnam and the second was about an art curator and an Interpol agent in Baghdad at the beginning of the war.   I am working on the third, which feels quite different.

I study twice a year with Don Maass at a week long retreat.  I love learning new skills.

Re: Hello from Detroit

Hello Gretchen,

Wellcome to penpal.

peggles
RosannaMarie RosannaMarie

Re: Hello from Detroit

Welcome, Gretchen!!  You sure have a wonderful resume. Good for you!  Enjoy the site.

Rosanna Marie
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: Hello from Detroit

Hi

I would welcome your take on my stuff. Be brutal

PL
Gretchen Gretchen

Re: Hello from Detroit

Hi Rosanna,

I've been able to concentrate on writing full time for 13 years. No 9-5, no husband.  Thank you for the welcome. I'm still finding my way  around the site so I may be slow to respond.

Gretchen

Welcome, Gretchen!!  You sure have a wonderful resume. Good for you!  Enjoy the site.

Rosanna Marie

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-from-Detroit-tp6042p6081.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from Detroit, click here.
NAML
Gretchen Gretchen

Re: Hello from Detroit

will

Gretchen

I would welcome your take on my stuff. Be brutal

PL

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-from-Detroit-tp6042p6159.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from Detroit, click here.
NAML
Gretchen Gretchen

Re: Hello from Detroit

I would be happy to if I knew where it was! I'm new to the site and don't know how to navigate as well as I would like.  I'll look for it today

Gretchen

NAML
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: Hello from Detroit

Greetings

So you can click on my entry in Work for critique and click Reply or on the opening hello page click Pen Pal and then on People to bring up the members details and work.
I am by no means the sharpest pencil in the box but I hope this helps.

P L

In a message dated 09/07/2016 15:06:56 GMT Daylight Time, [hidden email] writes:
I would be happy to if I knew where it was! I'm new to the site and don't know how to navigate as well as I would like.  I'll look for it today

Gretchen

I would welcome your take on my stuff. Be brutal

PL

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-from-Detroit-tp6042p6159.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from Detroit, click here.
NAML

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/Hello-from-Detroit-tp6042p6166.html
To unsubscribe from Hello from Detroit, click here.
NAML
Gretchen Gretchen

Re: Hello from Detroit

Thank you Peggles. It is like being in a new city. I will need a friend to show me around for a few days....maybe weeks. ;0

Gretchen