Hey everybody

Dead Jester Dead Jester

Hey everybody

Hello,

So about me. Me, me, me, me, as Agent Smith might say.

I work in a castle and live in my dreams, except when pulled out of them by one irate girlfriend and two fat cats who demand feeding.

I once broke a leg dancing, fractured an elbow while urban hurdling and split my little finger trying to find a short cut home.

In the past I have acted, directed and I try and write whenever I can find a pen.

Presently I've just finished a gothic, mystery, fantasy for 11+ called Alyssa and the Secrets of Clayfields and I'm looking for feedback. Ta!
John Yeoman John Yeoman

Re: Hey everybody

Nice to see you here, Dead Jester . You've clearly had a varied life, one worthy of a writer! (I looked in vain for the confession - which seems mandatory in author biogs today - that you had once been a sushi chef, presidential hopeful and nightclub bouncer. But there's still time...)

Seriously, welcome to StoryMage. We all look forward to reading your work.

Re: Hey everybody

Hello,
welcome to pen pal, from your introduction I can tell you have a way with words.
Looking forward to seeing your work.

peggles
Dead Jester Dead Jester

Re: Hey everybody

Oddly enough I am a chef!
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: Hey everybody

You have to feed your girlfriend and you use pens. You certainly have a varied life. I will look out for your submissions.

PL