Hi There

ladyinwriting ladyinwriting

Hi There

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
John Yeoman John Yeoman

Re: Hi There

Welcome, ladyinwriting. (I love the name.) You'll find a lot of people here with fascinating backgrounds too. Have fun!

Re: Hi There

Hello ladyinwaiting,
Welcome to this very friendly active site
Enjoy.

Peggles
ErnieB ErnieB

Re: Hi There

Hi ladyinwriting. You have come to the site of authors who understand that writing has many sides and many pieces. You are welcome. I'd be particularly interested in your writing about Ancient Israel because I have the draft of a story about my six months on Kibbutz Grofit. I look forward to hearing more from you.
Best wishes
Ernie
Alison Rome Alison Rome

Re: Hi There

Hello, Ladyinwriting,

A lovely, warm welcome to you. We are all learning on this site, and every story posted teaches us something new.

Looking forward to reading and learning from your experiences and posts.

Best wishes,
Alison Rome

Re: Hi There

Welcome, Ladyinwriting. John beat me to this comment, but I also love your name! Your career changes are fascinating. I'm sure the varied experiences you've had will both give your writing breadth and depth.

I'm looking forward to reading your work.
engemi ferreira engemi ferreira

Re: Hi There

Hi ladyinwaiting,
I am quite disappointed to have missed your original post; of course now I would have to read you to find out what it was all about, what with all the hints delivered by other PenPals. Was that what you had in mind? We-ell, it worked. Quick, where did you post your first story, novella.poem, whatever ~ I've got to read it. Now!

So ladyinwaiting, I'm only joking. But i will remember what you did. It might be a good trick up ones sleeve in a whodunit ;~)

Welcome, and hope you bring us many more intrigues on this eclectically lovely site
engemi