My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

stillmind stillmind

My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Hi everyone,
This is not the best of times but my short story would never have been finished without John's help.

Your Turn Will Come by Douglas Phillips (my pen name)is a 'paranormal murder mystery'.

I had already organised everything with Amazon for this week before we heard the sad news about John. I sincerely hope no-one takes offence with me posting this now, but I just feel I owe it to John to complete what I set out to do.
Phill Howlette
Australia

This is the link info. If the Nabble link doesn't work please copy and paste into your browser:-

https://www.amazon.com/Your-Turn-Will-Come-mystery-ebook/dp/B01IQWIK46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469661608&sr=8-1&keywords=your+turn+will+come

Your Turn Will Come
The lives of four people are inextricably drawn together in this mystery of life and death and life again.
An errant husband, his beautiful lover, a woman with hate in her heart, and a man with blood on his hands are forced to confront the eternal question. Is there life after death?

A murderous conspiracy results in the death of an innocent woman. The man framed for the killing endures far more than the loss of his freedom. Mourning the loss of his lover he stands on the edge of self destruction. As he recovers from a horrendous physical attack by corrupt prison guards the dreams begin. Every night he floats on a river of pain until she takes his hand and reminds him of their wonderful times together. But the dreams become darker when he imagines the scene of her death and in his desperate state of mind he begins to question his sanity.
Tormented in their nightmares of the terrible crime the cold-hearted wife and the pitiless killer are driven towards a judgement day of their own.
And when the killer strikes, the victims' desperate cry for mercy ends instead in a heart-breaking plea for freedom.
Best Wishes from
Phill.H
Dairn Undah (New South Wales Australia)

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll get it! I don't think anyone will take offense. John would be (is, I believe!) happy for you. I am too. Congratulations.

I notice now that you have a lovely 5-star review. I'll try to review it once I've read it. I know that's important.
stillmind stillmind

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Thanks Bea
I appreciate your support. I can get on with my novel now. Should be finished by Christmas - this year!
Phill.H
Best Wishes from
Phill.H
Dairn Undah (New South Wales Australia)

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Hello .

Loved the story, I found it engaging and entertaining to read.

I know John would have been pleased.

I have left you  review (sitting1)

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Great story, Doug. I left a review just now, but don't think it's live yet.

It seems to me that when you post a review on Amazon.com, it shows up on the UK site also, but not vice versa. I'm not positive, but that's what it looks like. I don't know if there's a way to get the UK reviews onto the US site or not, but it might be worth looking into.

Thanks for the heads up!
Alex Rosel (WV) Alex Rosel (WV)

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Bea, I think US reviews only appear on the UK Amazon site if there are no or few UK reviews yet. I pretty sure it doesn't works the other way around.
stillmind stillmind

Re: My short story - Your Turn Will Come - FREE on AMAZON today and tomorrow

Thank you Bea.
The review is there and I really appreciate your time and interest.
I now have three five-star reviews.
Cheers
Phill.H

(my pen name - Douglas Phillips)