NEW SITE

This post was updated on .
Hello all a  new site has been created to honour of John's memory and hopefully raise funds for cancer research.

if you have  time do pop across and say hello

story-pen-pal. com

Peggles
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: NEW SITE

I just wondered
PL
RosannaMarie RosannaMarie

Re: NEW SITE

I am confused Peggles. Where is the new site located?  Or am I on it?  LOL! I am dense and need things clear.

Rosanna

Re: NEW SITE

Hello,
No your on old site you need to type in

We don't seem to have many registered although we are getting views

I hope this helps

Peggles

Sent from my iPad

On 13 Oct 2016, at 04:02, RosannaMarie [via Story PenPal] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am confused Peggles. Where is the new site located?  Or am I on it?  LOL! I am dense and need things clear.

Rosanna

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/NEW-SITE-tp6687p6692.html
To unsubscribe from NEW SITE, click here.
NAML
Pat Linum Pat Linum

NAML
Merit Jones Merit Jones

Re: NEW SITE

I'm confused now! Is this the new site now? As the link above only takes me to the nabble.com website and not story penpal. Feeling lost!

Re: NEW SITE

Hello
You need to type in
story-pen-pal 2356831.n4.nabble.com

Hope this works for you

Peggles

Re: NEW SITE

I just tried did't work don't know why try just. Typing
story-pen-pal

peggles

Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: NEW SITE