New Member

Quinnie Quinnie

New Member

Although I am a new member to the forum I have been a been a student of John's for some considerable time.

Extremely shocked and saddened to hear of John's passing.

I hope to participate in the forum and am feeling guilty for not responding earlier to John's prompting for me to join the group.

As a novice writer I look forward to seeking advice I am sure is available from you all.

Quinnie

Re: New Member

Welcome, Quinnie. What sorts of things do you write?

Re: New Member

Hello Quinnie,

Welcome to the site. After John's death we are trying to keep this forum alive.

We have opened a new site story-pen-pall.com as we are not sure how long we shall have access here. As it is often impossible to log on

Pop across and have a look see what you think.

In the meantime do post something here

Peggles