Re: SCRIVENER is a sofware app and it can as it has

elizabeth elizabeth

Re: SCRIVENER is a sofware app and it can as it has

Destroyed all my files. Scrivener is still an app and the back up only works while srivener works, trust me, I had the top apple experts working on that. They are all gone and you can read more on Jabber.

I know it is hard to believe. Things that happens to others, it seems, will never happen to us. I was told by Scrivener not to worry to back up anything, which actually defeat the purpose of using scrivener to organize everything.
Best
Elizabeth