StoryMage.

This post was updated on .
Hello all,
our mentor John is gone but I am still receiving his weekly offerings of StoryMage.
It tears at  my heart to read his vivacious writing.
Such a great loss to the writing world.

Re: StoryMarge.

I know, Peggles! I really miss his fantastic blog posts, too, and interacting with him there in the comments section. I'd be interested in knowing who here also posted in the comments over there.
Alison Rome Alison Rome

Re: StoryMarge.

Hi Peggles,

I feel exactly the same. Receiving the latest posting 'from' John gave me a bit of a jolt, and although I read through all of his wise words (and funny quips) I couldn't help feeling a little sad. I had always promised myself I would ask John this question or that question and was slowly building up my courage to ask for his advice/help regarding a novel that I have been working on for some years now. Pathetic, I know, and I really have no idea what held me back. Carpe diem comes to mind (stupid banana another).

My promise to myself now is to just - Go for it!
Thanks again, for all your work on keeping the site running.

Alison

Re: StoryMarge.

Good morning Alison,
is'nt life full of if only?
I don't know how far ahead John composed these but I suspect not to far as he must have been very ill when it started.

The most striking thing I found with all John's emails and post was that it wasn't just text but I could hear his voice in my head.
True sign of a gifted author.

Peggles