We seem to have stopped

Pat Linum Pat Linum

We seem to have stopped

Hi everyone wherefore art thou?

Re: We seem to have stopped

I'm here. Pat. Could it be that more people's subscriptions have expired, and they therefore cannot get on the forum?
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: We seem to have stopped

Hi

My sub ended in July. Things still went on but now seem to have ground to a halt.

TO ANYONE IN THE KNOW pretty please end the agony for us

In a message dated 12/08/2016 14:20:11 GMT Daylight Time, [hidden email] writes:
I'm here. Pat. Could it be that more people's subscriptions have expired, and they therefore cannot get on the forum?

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/We-seem-to-have-stopped-tp6545p6546.html
To unsubscribe from We seem to have stopped, click here.
NAML
Pat Linum Pat Linum

NAML

Re: We seem to have stopped

Yes Pat I have noticed tell us your plan B

Our forum is so sad these days
The posts are few as members fade away
Don't let this grand site wither and die
Keep John's work and teaching alive
Like the glow in an ebbing flame
A little blow will revive it again.

Peggles
Alex Rosel (WV) Alex Rosel (WV)

Re: We seem to have stopped

I'm still here.
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: We seem to have stopped

Great. See you Sun week
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: We seem to have stopped

In a message dated 13/08/2016 09:54:53 GMT Daylight Time, [hidden email] writes:
Great. See you Sun week

http://story-penpal.1118678.n5.nabble.com/We-seem-to-have-stopped-tp6545p6551.html