message from John Yeoman's daughter

This post was updated on .
message from John Yeoman's daughter I have just received this message

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your kind words. I didn't want to read this email and leave without replying - I will discuss this with my mum at the weekend but to me this sounds like a lovely idea. You must bear with us as neither of us have much knowledge or experience with web domains, hosting sites, or indeed Dad's idea of the PenPal website. I shall investigate a little more at the weekend.

Can I just ask, has the PenPal website/forum become inaccessible, or is it still functioning as normal? I can access the public webpage (http://www.storypenpal.com/) but find no link to go any further.

Best wishes,
Libby
John's daughter (or Nick as he was known to us)
Pat Linum Pat Linum

Re: message from John Yeoman's daughter

Hello

As you can see it seems to be ok. How on earth did you get from JY to Nick? I loved this man and am so sad.

Please see my posts

Paul Minty (AKA Pat linum,)